Gee Vancouver, way to miss the memo about summer starting in June. But it’s okay, I won’t hold it against you. Just keep on being beautiful, kay?
Here’s to another sunny day, and to a brand new photo shoot featuring Ellebay Bridal Boutique’s Maya Dress.
– Fabrics Used: Chiffon, Charmeuse, Stretch Satin, Raw Silk, and Sequined Tulle
– Design Colours: Off White, Dark Dusty Rose, Nude, Black, and Silver
– The skirt is created with fifteen yards of chiffon.
– The lining of the skirt is a dark dusty rose. This was designed to allow you to see very faint streaks of pink throughout the skirt, giving it dimension and interest.
– The bodice is very breathable and perfect for a hot summer day.
Location: A forest besides Edmonds Skytrain Station
Model: Torri Ricks
The Trusted Friend: Elliot Pieters
I’d like to say a huge thank you to Torri Ricks, for not only being an amazing display of raw talent, but also for being incredibly easy to work with. This is exactly why I’ve gotten her to model for us in the past, and why we’re going to keep asking her to until she goes big and can no longer squeeze these photo shoots into her glamourous A-List life. This girl belongs in front of the camera, seriously.
Also, a big thank you and a colossal “I-Owe-You-One” to Elliot Pieters. I felt like I was going to get attacked earlier that day when I was scouting this location, and the situation would certainly not get better at seven o’clock accompanied by a pretty girl in a pretty dress. Thanks for putting your Chuck Norris movie on hold to accompany with us while we did our thing in the forest. Also, thanks for having a surprisingly good knowledge about shot composition, and for checking out the areas around us for a good next place to shoot. That Elliot Pieters, he’s a keeper.
And I’ve said it once, I’ve said it again, and I’ll keep on saying it: Thank you to everybody who reads Ellebay’s blog; your support is amazing 🙂