As most of you know, all of Ellebay’s dresses are designed by myself and constructed by my mother. Most of you also know that Ellebay’s looking to stock more dresses now that we have a new and improved store. Over the past few days, I’ve had my head buried in wedding magazines, red carpet look books, and Spring 2012 fashion shows. Yes, I’ve been getting tons of dress inspiration, but at the same time, I’m designing for you. This brings me to my proposition.
For the first time ever, Ellebay’s going to be having a contest. All that you need to do is post your dream dress on our facebook page, and we’ll see about making something similar for the shop! I’d love to see what dresses you’re all drooling over, and there’re some perks if you decide to share these with us. Here’re some instructions:
- “Like” us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ellebay-Bridal-Boutique/126270160770841
- Post on our wall a maximum of three dresses that you would like to see in Ellebay Bridal Boutique. You may upload a series of photos and explain what parts of each dress would make your dream dress.
- We’d love to see write-ups about why you like the dress or anything you’d change about it!
- We’ll be accepting submissions from Tuesday, October 4th to Tuesday, October 18th.
And now for the incentives!
- You’ll have direct input in the design process.
- You have the chance to be a fit model for the shop. This means the dress will be made according to your measurements, and you can see what the end result will look like on you without any pressure to purchase it.
- If you’re entering this contest with the intent of buying a dress, you will receive a 10% discount on the final product.
- You’ll have an option to model your dress in Ellebay’s next mini-photoshoot.
- If you’re submitting designs because you love dresses, you get to see your vision come to life =).
The amounts of winners depends on the amount of submissions! If there’re five submissions, there’ll be one winner, with twenty-five submissions there’ll be two winners, and with fifty submissions (hey, a girl can dream) there’ll be three winners!
I can’t wait to see what you guys post ❤
– Gabrielle Bayona